As we’re sure many of you will know, Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and for millions of couples around the world the day is celebrated in one way or another, whether it’s with flowers, gifts or a romantic meal.
However, for millionaires it can be hard finding something to buy their partner, as the likelihood is that they’ve got most of the things they want. That’s why we decided to create a list of our favourite presents fit for the more affluent members of society.
The top ten kicks off with a watch worth more than £44m, followed by a necklace worth nearly £3m and another worth around £2.1m. The top four is rounded off with a jewel encrusted Rubik’s cube worth more than £2m.
The 10 most expensive Valentine’s Day gifts are as follows:
- Graff Hallucination Watch – £44,404,900 (for her)
- Ferrari FF-K Evo – £3,648,400 (for him or her)
- Harry Winston Magnificent 22.91 Carat Color Emerald Cut Diamond Ring – £3,607,850 (for her)
- One of a kind Yellow Diamond Necklace – £2,906,550 (for her)
- 35.31ct Yellow Pear Diamond Necklace – £2,179,900 (for her)
- Masterpiece Rubik’s Cube – £2,018,450 (for him or her)
- Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon – £1,978,050 (for him)
- 3.34 Carat Fancy Pinkish Purple Diamond Ring –
£1,333,700 (for her)
- Handmade Platinum GIA 9.23ct Emerald Diamond Ring – £652,800 (for her)
- Hublot Classic Fusion Tourbillon – £485,200 (for him)
1) Graff Hallucination Watch – £44,404,900
2) Ferrari FF-K Evo – £3,648,400
4) One of a kind Yellow Diamond Necklace – £2,906,550
5) 35.31ct Yellow Pear Diamond necklace – £2,179,900
6) Masterpiece Rubik’s Cube – £2,018,450
7) Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon – £1,978,050
8) 3.34 Carat Fancy Pinkish Purple Diamond Ring – £1,333,700
9) Handmade Platinum GIA 9.23ct Emerald Diamond Ring – £652,800
10) Hublot Classic Fusion Tourbillon – £485,200
In 2017 the public spent more than £1.5 billion on Valentine’s Day gifts, with men spending almost double what women spent*. If consumers were to purchase every item on HushHush.com’s list of 10, they would spend more than £63,000,000.
Whatever you need, the team at HushHush.com will help you surprise the one you love this Valentine’s Day. Get in touch and see how we can help.