Here at HushHush our goal is to give the most affluent people across the globe easy access to some of the world’s most premium products, and it’s no secret that millionaires love cashing out on the most expensive and exclusive jewellery.
So, we decided to look at the most expensive watches available on our site, and with more than 35,000 watches listed, it was quite the selection.
Ranked number one on the list is the Graff Hallucination Watch, which is worth more than £44 million. The watch is encrusted with 110 carats of rare multi-coloured diamonds, and is estimated to be the most valuable watch in the world.
The second most expensive watch on our list is the Patek Phillipe Commemorative Collection Grandmaster Chime 5175R, which costs £16,537,000. This watch is one of 3,534 from Patek Phillipe listed on our site, one of the most premium watch brands around. None of the watches listed can be bought at conventional jewellers or shops.
Here is the full list of the most expensive watches on our site from different premium brands – we’ve removed multiple items from one brand to make the list as diverse as possible:
- Graff Hallucination Watch – £44,249,350
- Patek Phillipe Commemorative Collection Grandmaster Chime 5175R – £16,537,000
- Royal Oak Offshore 18-carat White Gold Diamond Pave Automatic Watch – £1,372,600
- Bracelet-Montre Carnet de Bal Diamond White Gold Ladies Watch – £944,650
- Jules Audemars Grande Complication Skeleton Dial Men’s Watch – £852,050
- Grand Complication White Dial Pocket Watch – £805,350
- Jules Audemars Grande Complication Automatic Rose Gold Men’s Watch – £686,100
- Haute Joaillerie Diamond Punk Diamond Pave Dial Ladies 18 Carat White Gold Watch – £605,950
- Richard Mille RM 52-01 Green Skull Tourbillon Watch – £594,950
- Jacob & Co. Astronomia Tourbillon Dragon – £492,050
- Hublot Classic Fusion Tourbillon 505.NX.9010.LR.1704 – £481,500
- Vacheron Constantin Series of Métiers d’art “Les Masques” – £402,300
- Cartier Unique Diamond Flying Tourbillon Rotonde CRHPI00507 – £382,450
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Everose Rainbow 116595RBOW-0002 – £381,850
- Dewitt WX-1 Concept wx-1.36.m1100 – £373,950
- Greubel Forsey GF GMT WG – £313,800
- Richard Mille UNIQUE RM 07-01 Black Sapphire White Gold Ladies Watch – £306,200
- 10 Day Tourbillion Rose Gold Dial Brown Leather Men’s Watch – £302,800
- F.P.Journe 10 Year Anniversary Tourbillion – £293,700
- Panerai Radiomir 1940 Minute Repeater Carillon Tourbillon GM – £288,750
Our founder, Aaron Harpin, said,
“At HushHush it’s our job to give the most affluent people in society the best access to the most luxury products, and when it comes to watches, the options are endless.
“Obviously for most people spending £44 million on a watch is absurd – however for some of our more premium customers this is a normality. Being able to sell the most expensive watch on the planet through our site is a privilege, and with more than 35,000 watches available on HushHush, we’ve got something for everyone – if they can afford it.”
Any of those take your fancy? Don’t worry if not, there’s nearly 40,000 more for you to look at here: https://www.hushhush.com/watches/